File size must be between 50kb and 350kb
You must have online publishing permission or full ownership of this image
File types (jpg, png)
By participating in the “Aussie Wine Month” competition (the Competition), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Submissions that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. The Promoter is the Australian Grape and Wine Authority trading as Wine Australia (ABN 89 636 749 924).
To be eligible to enter this competition you must:
1. be over 18 years of age;
2. not be employed by any venue, enterprise or agency participating in or associated with Aussie Wine Month, or be a member of their immediate families;
To enter, you must complete via Instagram the following by 17:00 EST 31 May 2017:
1. follow the @Aussiewinemonth Instagram account;
2. post a photo of your best Aussie Wine Month moment to your account;
3. tag #Aussiewinemonth in your post.
This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. By entering this competition you warrant and agree that:
1. your entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
2. any intellectual property rights arising out of the entry will be owned by the Promoter; and
3. the Promoter may use your name, likeness, image and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any
The prize includes, to the value of $2000, a choice of:
1. Travel voucher with Flight Centre to the value of $1200, to be used at the discretion of the winner
2. Moorilla Estate’s ‘Posh-As’ Day at Mona, thanks to Ultimate Winery Experiences and Moorilla Estate.
The prize is transferable at the discretion of Wine Australia, and is not redeemable for cash.
Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by an entrant as a result of the conduct of any third party or as a result of the winner participating in the prize. Before the "Aussie Wine Month" prize is awarded, the winner and any other person/s sharing the prize with the winner will be required to sign a form to release the Promoter from, and indemnify the Promoter against, any and all liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
Travel is subject to availability, and black-out periods for travel include school holidays in any state, and the Easter period. The prize must be redeemed by the 31st May 2018.
Multiple entries are acceptable.
The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
Entries will be judged at Wine Australia on June 1 2017 and the winner’s name will be published on the Aussie Wine Month website within 30 days of the selection.
If Wine Australia is unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the draw and Wine Australia has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Wine Australia will award the prize to another valid entrant.